I just really feel that things seem to be spiraling out of control all around me. I have spent several hours the last couple of days trying to figure my computer craziness out. I was getting all kinds of error messages and was unable to get into my online banking. Well after an hour and 23 minutes online with the security support person, he changed the calendar on my computer to the correct date and VOILA we have lift off. The funny part was that when I was working on taxes, I was using the time/calendar stamp for a calendar, without returning it to the current date. It screwed the whole computer up, wasted a ton of my time and poor Rakeash the tech support guy's as well. I am so embarrassed...and my sister is going to trust me to take care of her and her kids next week. Is it too late to get her a back up????
The other day at school, my classroom phone rang and I answered it, "Is this Calgon?" I think I need it.
More info to share later, but as I said, I've been in this chair for a while :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hang in there, we all have those kind of days. Trust me!!
Days...it's been a month!
as a tech. support person in the past.. as long as you were kind on the phone, that was his job..and he proberly is happy it was an easy one that he was able to "close"..those long "open" cases are a thorn in your side..so ..it was a good thing..? :)
hang in there..the sun is coming..
ps: did you get my evite for march 7th?
Post a Comment