We finished putting up the Christmas tree today. We started last night but could only get it assembled (the best purchase I ever made, next to the dishwasher) and put on a few ornaments before bed. I told the boys we would put it up but some other plans came up. Here are a few pictures of our start. I will have to put up others later. It was fun to see Joshua put up the ornaments he has made in school over the years. Now Jacob will start making some since he is in school. The only problem is that we have a damp basement. One of Joshua's ornaments was a bit moldy. That didn't stop him from putting it up. It just blends in with the tree. I also had two angels that had been crocheted for me and they are damp and limp instead of stiff from the starch, can't figure that one out???
Here are some random pictures that I had taken. I still don't have a new camera and can't really view what I have taken. It is such a pain. I can't even delete some of my stuff off the disk since I can't see anything on the screen. The first one is a project that Jacob had. He had to make a disguise for a turkey. I think 'we' had a cute idea. He is outfitted in camo and an orange vest. The boots are catalog pictures.
This one is Joshua helping to make the chocolate cream pie for Thanksgiving. This is always their favorite part.





1 comment:
Yea, for Christmas! That stinks about the dampness! Joshua has the right idea with the left overs I think. Funny, we just had to register the truck last minute :)
Post a Comment