It's been a week. Where does the time go? This week I turned a year older, and a year wiser I hope. We celebrated by having spaghetti, salad and rolls with dipping oil. So yummy. We got rolls from one restaurant and dipping oil from another. Robin made a strawberry rhubarb pie and Jim got a cake too. He actually got all 34 candles on the cake. It was really pretty to see all the candles. And yes, I got them all in one blow.
Jacob gave me a funny story this week. I'm sure he'll thank me someday for sharing it with you. At the end of one day this week he informs me that I didn't put any underwear out for him. "You mean you didn't wear any underwear to school today?" I asked him. "Well my pants weren't loose" he assured me. (The underwear had fallen off the couch right where I put his close each morning) So this weekend he showed Jim and I how he wore two pairs. Apparently he was making up for earlier in the week...
I am so excited, I actually got going on my Christmas shopping. It has been a bit rainy and the kids where getting a bit stir crazy so Jacob came with me. It was nice really to have one of them. I try to get one to come with me somewhere once in a while for one/one time but usually they want to be together. I picked some gifts while Jacob picked out items for his list. He was content with that. I bought myself a little birthday gift too, 300 thread count soft sheets. Sweet. You know we spend half of our life in bed...you should splurge with good sheets. Joshua stayed behind with Daddy and then they went for a little walk in the woods. Daddy calls it hunting. But after 12 years of knowing him and no deer, I call it a nature walk :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
OH MY GOSH...HOW DID I MISS THAT ONE! I am so sorry...I completely spaced on your b-day this year. :( I know how, I'm to freakin busy these days!! :)~ Hope it was a great one sis...we love ya!!
LOVE the fact he never caught anything..; ) Im hoping deep down inside he really doesnt want to.xo
Post a Comment