Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Got the Spirit



So not only did I Christmas shop this weekend, I wrapped them too. The boys helped me (which takes quite the patience). Can you see your present in the picture? It's kind of exciting. Don't get me wrong I'm sure I will still be out at 5 pm on Christmas Eve finishing up last minute gifts. It never fails.

The boys sent out their Christmas e-mail, thanks to Auntie, and received a response. In case anyone wondered how Santa keeps in shape, he says it's by riding a bike. Just so you know.

As I type tonight Jim is away hunting. I hate how I always hear different sounds when he is away. He'll be back tomorrow so I think I can handle one night.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You are my hero!!!

I didn't get a Christmas e-mail! :(

Michelle said...

It was an email to Santa silly :)

Michelle said...

Oh...I knew that of course!!! :)~

Whiting Clan said...

holy crap... you ARE effecient!.. and have a very "hip" santa!..never knew he was on line?: )