So Joshua started the Afterschool Program today. He has been going to a friend's house afterschool since I can't be home in time for him to come right home but it just wasn't working out anymore. They had been having quite a few illnesses and I had to scramble to get coverage and sometimes at the last minute. He didn't want to go to the afterschool program but I couldn't take the stress anymore. He will have to go there next year so I really think it will be a good transition. As many of you know, he has lots of 'worries' around school. But he did AWESOME with the change. I actually think he is going to like it. I know I felt a sense of ease just knowing that I didn't need to race to get him.
Why is it when we get what we have been waiting for, we don't really want it anymore? I'm sure this applies to many things in life, but I am referring to the weather. All winter we complain about the snow and cold. Now that it is starting to get hot (and humid), I can't stand it!! It takes my body a while to adjust to the warmer weather. Just 70's makes me feel like I am overheating. Today about killed me. Enough to make Jim and I break down and go out to eat just for the AC. Now it wasn't that hot, maybe 78 but still. Shorty's it was...and it wasn't even that great. The weather man says cooler the next few days. I'll take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment