The night before, as you remember, the men fell asleep. I have to admit, part of it may have been my fault since I was watching Top Chef on one channel and the Food Channels hamburger cookoff on another during commercials. So anyway, who can resist a good burger. It inspired us to have a cookout on Sunday. I made blue cheese burgers with blue cheese in the middle and inside out burgers with bacon and sharp cheddar in the middle. Yummy, I am hungry again thinking about them.
When we were cleaning out my dad's basement we found a croquet set and badmitton set (never opened or used). We set up the badmitton set and had a blast. Everyone got in on it, even Jacob, until I almost ran him over that is. I try to remind Jim that good old fashioned fun doesn't always have to cost lots of money.
Here are some pictures of the excitement.
Sometimes my job was to stand there and look good while Uncle Ed did the work.
I really think Joshua got the best effort award for the day. The kid gave it his all. Just look at his 'body language'.





No comments:
Post a Comment