I am looking forward to the long weekend. I shopped for food today and am trying to pack up clothes tonight. I want to get out of here early tomorrow. We are heading up to the camp for the three day weekend. I really like to get up there on Friday night and wake up there in the morning. I just love that the kids can wake up and have the whole day there. We are going to bring the machines to go four wheeling as this is opening weekend. You can't go during "mud season". That is Joshua's favorite thing to ride in. The boy loves his mud.
We just found an ad for a 4x4 mud event right where the camp is for July 4 weekend. We have never been but I am sure we will check it out this year. I know Jacob will love it too. Any bit of rain that falls makes great 'mud pits' around our house for his little four wheelers.
I'm sure you all have fun plans for BBQ's with friends. Have fun, enjoy and be safe. Please all think of Auntie Chris as she has to work all three days.
Check back in a couple of days. I am going to try really hard to take pictures throughout the weekend and not just on Monday when I remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Have a blast and be SURE to take pics. Try for no injuries also!! :)
Post a Comment