Sunday, May 4, 2008

Enough is Enough

Well the weather is just not cooperating with us. We have had at least 5 days of rain on our vacation. I guess that's what I get for trying to make everyone jealous that I had a week off. So much rain made me break down and bring the kids to Chuck E Cheese, with the rest of the world on a rainy school vacation day. On a good note, I had a coupon for $10 worth of free tokens when you buy $10 worth. I have to say the place is a great value, every game is a token, not 3 or 4 like Funworld. On a negative note, Joshua's bug is just hanging around. He was clear for 24 hours and then boom 2:45 am, sick again. Clear again, then boom pull up in Chuck E Cheese parking lot, sick again. And oh yeah...in the van!

He of course felt great after that. Thank god my kids make a pit out of my van because I had a shirt and a sock to clean it up. I then made a donation to the trash can. Joshua really wanted me to clean the shirt. The kids loves his clothes.

Here is Jacob and I making the best of it.


I got much of what I had put on my list done this week. So that was good. I have a consult appt. on May 20 for my thyroid surgery. I know many of you will be proud of me for that. Not that I am looking forward to it any better. I have never been under and am quite nervous. The most I ever had was novacane for wisdom teeth extraction and epedurals for c-sections. I have this control thing about going under. Grant me the courage please.

As you can imagine tomorrow is predicted to be sunny and 70's, just in time to go back to work.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yep we still have the bug too. No fun! Dustin is still safe and hopefully stays that way.

I'm glad you got to have a little fun on your vacation. If you would have been her for the week you would have had plenty of sun! :)

Love you and hope all are feeling better soon.