Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sharing our Love

This is the first time we have invited the boys' friends to the camp. And of course it's hard to decide who gets to have one first. And of course 3 would be an eneven number. So since it was going to be Auntie Chris and I we went all in and invited a friend for each. This is Max. He is so darn cute. He and Jacob became great friends in the 3rd grade as they both have an obsession over hockey.
All of the boys liked fishing. Since we were there for four days we went on a little fishing excursion. It was kinda funny. Every single time Joshua tossed his line in the water he hooked a fish. Like at least 8 times!
   
 Justin was happy to be able to at least snag one.
Max wasn't quite as lucky.
 Auntie either.
 And Jacob, well let's just say his attention span does go well with fishing. But on a positive note, the kid can find mud anywhere!

 Good buds. Joshua is trying to give Justin some of his luck.

This was back at the camp. Joshua had just snagged a big bass @12 inches and it got off the hook. Then when he cast it back in he got it again but it got off the hook again right as we was going to pull it out of the water. He was so bummed. I loved that I was able to capture that moment. I love his expression.
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle

No comments: