Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Precious Memories

If there is one thing I learned from going to Disney and spending $300 more than I needed to, it's that you don't have to go anywhere and pay money to have fun and make good memories. As I mentioned, the weather was not the greatest for the beginning of the girls' vacation. But as you can see, it doesn't keep these kids out of the water. Or keep them from having fun.
 
 A little snuggling, a warm blankie, a cute movie, bowl of candy all make a winning combination.

 We love this new game called Headbands, especially with lots of people, and without party-poopers like Auntie Chris!
 We took a trip to the park for a photo op, a walk on the trail and a Dunkin Donut of course.
The last time we took pictures here the munchkins looked like this. Man why can't we freeze time?





 Auntie Jeanne wanting to get in on the game.
 You can't tell me these kids aren't cool! 12, 10, 9, 8, 7 in this picture.
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love love loved the last pic of all the kiddos!!!!