Friday, October 12, 2012

BBall Hall of Fame

This summer we got to go to the Basketball Hall of Fame thanks to our friend Renee who lives in Sprinfield. Of course we joke that we were taking the 2 hour trip to eat at the Golden Corral and stopping in to see Renee since we were there.
 
Joshua is in to basketball and loves to play. He wasn't too into the history of the place though.
 I'm not a follower of basketball. I used to watch it a little when the hockey playoffs ran into the basketball playoffs. I used to love Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley.
 There were so many pictures hanging. I recognized very few of them. More than I put in this post but still not many in comparison. I'm guessing that is why it was less interesting to the boys. The players in the Hall of Fame have to be retired from the game 5 years. None of the players they know would be here.

 Considering how quickly Joshua is growing, I have a feeling I will be seeing this size shoe in my future.
 He will be as tall as these guys in no time.

Auntie likes her basketball and her Celtics. 
 I love that I can get Renee to be a goofball with me and take pictures of it. Smell that Larry.
 Hey Larry, whatcha hiding in those shorty shorts? I'm glad I can still crack myself up.

 This was by far the boys' favorite part. They had many many hoops at different levels including ones from the evolution of basketball, way back to the wooden barrel :)
 They sure worked up a sweat and we all needed an ice cream to cool down :)

Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle

No comments: