Since Auntie had to work on Joshua's birthday they spent another special day together. Joshua planned out his stops and one at the top of his list was a trip to the Humane Society. He and Auntie went to buy some items they requested and dropped them off. Joshua is so compassionate and loves animals. They have a special part of their website where they post pictures and stories of the kids. This was Joshua's picture.
Unfortunately it wasn't working on the website so I sent an email asking for a copy of it. He has been dying to see and and have others see it. The other day he said, "You should have seen that kitten. It was so cute. He clawed his way into my heart so quickly." I thought that was so cute I wrote a note in my phone to remember it.Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle





No comments:
Post a Comment