Joshua's name is often heard on the sidelines. And for once it is not because people are questioning how old he is. Last year people didn't think he was really in the U8 age group.
The kid has a killer kick. He can kick it almost the length of the field.
He is also showing an interest in goalie, which gives me a heart attack. It comes from my hockey watching days. My favorite player was Patrick Roy of the Canadian's. He was a goalie. I know how much pressure is on the goalie. It makes me nervous, especially because he is not open to tips. I'm trying to convince him to do some clinics, but he says he knows how to play soccer. I try to remind him that as soon as you feel you can't learn anymore, you stop getting better.









1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment