Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Liquid Planet

Man, I'm exhausted just keeping these boys busy. Trying to give them a good summer. Yesterday we checked out Liquid Planet water park. Not too exciting, it's much smaller than Water Country but that's because it's half the price. I would say it was perfect for this age group but not any higher.


They had a 'spray ground' section, which would have been even more enjoyable without the wind we had yesterday.

Noah was able to join us since his mom was far too booorrrriiinnnggg! :)

This was Crater Lake. A fresh water lake with a huge blow up contraption. Due to the wind, half of it was closed down. The other half was a large slide which apparently tipped over earlier in the morning. They still had fun jumping off and sliding like penguins.The two water slides provided most of the entertainment. I had good intentions of joining in until I saw that one of them was enclosed which I have bad memories of from Blizzard Beach Water Park in FL and when I saw someone coming down which reminded me of how fast you come down when you have a little extra 'junque in the trunque' as they say. I love my zoom lens.This is Joshua's big ole splash.Followed up by a big ole smile! Can't say that we will go back, but it was a good time for the day.

No comments: