
There were a couple of sections of pools. One was colder than the ocean and slipper but the one they spent the most time on was cool and not slippery.
It was refreshing (So I'm told).
And there was lots of crawling around.

This little rock slide provided much of the entertainment.
Jim was actually the first to get the ball rolling on the rock slide after posing here for me.
Even Jeanne took a turn...I was living vicariously through her this week.

Jamie is being trained well by her momma in the posing for picture arena :)
Most people were not prepared for the water. No one knew what to expect since they hadn't been there. I think they still had a good time though because I heard them mentioning they would like to go back to share it with others.
Oh yeah, I was there too...as the official photographer. Not feeling too good these days about being in front of the camera :/
Thanks for the recommendation Jeanne. It was a great day followed up by great seafood at the Dairy Bar. I know we will be visiting the Basin again. Any takers???





1 comment:
Oh man that looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment