Here they are looking at....
this snow still left up on the mountain. Jim said he could see two people skiing down. It is so funny, people hike up, climb up the snow, ski down...what like 50 feet and do it again. Please tell me why? Because it's free? Because they can???
As you can see, I was prepared for the climbing on rocks...and by prepared,
I mean I gave myself a fresh pedicure before we went :)It was a bit windy up on top...which made it feel a bit chillier.
At least it wasn't this windy though.

No reason...just because he is so darn cute.

This is the tippity top. I was too frustrated to get in the picture. People hover around and jump in like seagulls on any bit of crap you throw at them. You have to crop in close to make sure they are not in your picture. Oh and Jeffrey bought a new hat at the top...just one more way to drive his parents crazzzzzzzzzzzy!
These are the trains you can ride up and down the mountain. I took these for Christian so Michelle be sure to show them too him. They really would have liked to ride these when they visited, but it was the end of January...not to mention $40 one way. I think some people hike up and then ride down...and some people just have a lot of money and ride them both ways.
These are the trains you can ride up and down the mountain. I took these for Christian so Michelle be sure to show them too him. They really would have liked to ride these when they visited, but it was the end of January...not to mention $40 one way. I think some people hike up and then ride down...and some people just have a lot of money and ride them both ways.








1 comment:
Ok that train is awesome, but so not for me. I coudn't ride it just seeing those heights. That would totally be for daddy to do with Christian. He would love it though!! I mean really is it on the freakin side of the cliff or what??
Post a Comment