Monday, June 22, 2009

One Season Down

We ended up getting one of the Tee ball games in this weekend. It was the last game of the season. Jacob appeared to have already checked out. He wasn't too into the game, but it was a good first season. Tee ball, baseball in general, is tough. It is so slow and boring for the little guys out in the field. They found many new species of bugs in the field.
They did some live pitching the last couple of games which the kids liked...and prolonged the games a little :)


After they had a little pizza celebration with tropheys. That was a surprise to me. Jacob was very excited.

They gave Joshua a trophey too for being team helper. It really meant a lot to him. He has always wanted a trophy and I told him it came with being a part of a team. Soccer did not work out for him in kindergarten, but I think he is ready now. Soccer this fall for both of them should be good.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I am so proud of them both. I can't wait to watch them play Soccer this fall.

Whiting Clan said...

awesome job! it just gets better from here. Now I actually enjoywatching Mason & his team play. They pay attention !