Last year the boys and I headed up to see my niece Baileigh's school play. Shortly after Joshua started asking me when her next play would be because he liked it so much. I wanted to know too, afterall, we ate poutine and pie afterward and ate the leftover pie for dessert the next morning in the hotel.
So when it came time for the production this year we headed up. There wasn't any snow left up north either, just a beautiful dusting up on Mt. Washington.
Along the way we stopped at the fish hatchery.All the millions of fish weren't too happy to see us as we didn't have quarters with us to buy fish food.
I'm pretty sure this guy was giving me dirty looks.
A trick daddy teaches them to catch a fish with their hands. Brrrrr the water was freezing!
I've often wondered how they keep the bears away from the fish. Once Auntie asked the people there and they said the bears don't mess with them. I saw several of these bear prints by the water's edge so I'm not so sure about that.
Next it was off the the hotel pool after the long ride (which Joshua said was nothing compared to Florida!).
The play this year was Tom Sawyer. They needed to turn some of the boy parts into girl parts since they had more girls than parts. Baileigh was one of the grave robbers.
Tom Sawyer and Becky Thatcher
And the boys' favorite, Huck Finn
To end tne evening we headed to the Dairy Bar for Poutine, food and pie. But this time there was no leftover pie for breakfast. Boo Hoo.
Since it was a beautiful day we headed over to visit Bay again and take a walk.
The boys were monkeys, she was freaking out, and I'm just used to it by now. Just another day in my life.
Can't wait to see what the play is next year and to spend the weekend with my boys swimming and eating what our hearts contend :)
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle





No comments:
Post a Comment