Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm a Proud Mama

I got a couple of emails the other day that put a lump in my throat when I read them to Jim. They were from two of the coaches that worked with Joshua this season.

" I hope Josh had fun and will stick with the team. He's a really good shooter and as time goes on and he learns to gage how hard or soft to shoot, he is going to be a big time scorer. He has the moves and desire already, and as a coach it can be hard to motivate them to get to that point, but not so with Josh. He gives 100% effort and that's so fun to see!"

"It was a pleasure coaching this year. I saw a lot of talent in the kids. I think Josh really improved in the way he was seeing the floor and he started to drive to the basket more as the year progressed. He has great intensity out there and desire. You may want to have him go to a good camp this summer if you can. I think some of the drills they teach would give him a great jump on next year."

I was so proud! I love rhat kid!

Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle

No comments: