Did you know that my picture is in the Webster's dictionary? It is, right next to the word procrastinator. It started in junior high as far as I can remember, continued right into high school and college and plagues me in my work and home life. Not only do I procrastinate, I do other needless things in their place to further avoid what needs to be done.
There are many stories that are shared about me running down to the basement to rifle through the Christmas decoration boxes at 6:30 am to gather materials for a public speaking presentation in high school or calling down the street to family friends before we had a computer to work on a paper due the next day only to lose it in the computer somewhere and have to start again.
So fast forward to the point of this post...Jacob had his first real grade school project. One that was curriculum based and went beyond a collage of what he was grateful for. A month ago he came home with the description of choices and picked the poster. Easy enough. Oh, small detail...and a model of the housing of his assigned tribe. Project due date...Jan 31.
Fast forward a little more to Jan 28, the day we started his poster.
And to Jan 30, the day and started and completed his 'longhouse'.
So to Joshua I passed on the height gene, and to Jacob I am regrettably passing on the procrastination gene.
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle





1 comment:
LOL u had to totally supervise the placement on that poster. It's too perfect. LOL but I love it!
Post a Comment