Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Another Jeanne Knock off

I cook, Jeanne bakes. So when she makes cream filled cupcakes it's pure talent. When I decide to make them it's only because I found this...
Come on, how cool are these? Fill the bottom slightly, squeeze in the white cream (which must be some type of freak of nature as it doesn't melt into the cupcake as it bakes),
 cover them slightly with remaining batter and bake.

 Let cool slightly and dig in!!! Yum-O. Let's just say there is a box of yellow cupcakes and white cream in my cupboard for the next time. And speaking of next time...next time my sister comes I'm going to make her make me some real chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter cream. Let me rephrase that, I'll beg her to make me some.
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle

1 comment:

Kristi said...

yummy I think I might try to make those too :)