Each year Hampton Beach has a Seafood Festival just after Labor Day weekend. We haven't been in a couple of years. Truth is my boys like seafood and so it gets expensive. What ever happened to the days of chicken nuggets and hot dogs for kids?!
We got a little exercise before filling our bellies up. And by 'we', I mean they :)
It was a beautiful end of summer day.
And even though you wouldn't catch me in this water, Joshua went right in even though it was about 5pm.
They had fun playing in the sand with Kristi and Emily's cutie patutie niece.
The blue day sky gave way to a beautiful pink night sky.
Joshua got a lobster roll even though he really wanted a lobster. I had some lobster mac and cheese and seafood newburg. I look for that each time I go. And because I took too long to post this I don't remember what Jacob had. I do remember we all had one of these though.
Auntie enjoyed and shared some of these.
And Joshua topped the night and his belly off with this.
What about Daddy you ask? He had to work. We ate enough for him though.
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment