Saturday, September 17, 2011

New Year, New School

Last year was the last year the boys would be in the same school until highschool. And this year Joshua started at the Upper Elementary School, then it's on to Middle School.

Last year I started taking their pictures with them showing their grade. I had seen it on another blog, and it helps since I took the date feature off the pictures. Usually Joshua can tell which school year it was by the shoes he was wearing, but I'm not that good. And when they're older...god I'll never remember.

Of course a picture is only as good as the ability to actually access it. My camera battery was dead so I had to take one with my phone. But I don't have internet on my phone to send it or picture text. So it has been sitting on my phone. Finally I broke down and spent the 20 cents it cost to send it as a text to Auntie so she could email it to me.
Should I tell Jacob he was wearing an X Games shirt two years in a row?
Thanks for visiting ♥ Michelle

1 comment:

Chris said...

All these years and I never had any idea you had them put up the grade they were in . I just thought it was a wave of some sort.