Fall time=Fair time. Fair time=Food time. But we also have to let the boys have some fun time. And you know what is fun for them...machines.
They don't even have to be running.And by boys...I mean all of them.
We actually haven't been to this fair since Joshua was a month old. Perhaps it was because he cried the entire 45 minute ride there. He did sleep during the fair, but resumed his lung exercises on the way home. Ten years later we figured his lungs were fully developed and we would try it again.
The baby animals are so cute, much cuter than the pooping cows. Do they really think we want to see the butt end of those things? Especially when we are walking through with out apple crisp. You are very welcome I did not take a picture with that view.
I hate fair games and rides, but even I can be broken down sometimes. Joshua won and of course they had the biggest prizes and he had to have it. I would have said thanks anyway. But no luck. It did come in handy as a rain shield for me though.
Joshua enjoyed all the fast adventurous rides. Jacob went on one or two but his belly didn't agree with them.
This was more his speed.
I think they must have made these posters knowing the boys were coming. Natural Fisherman.
All in all a good day.
- Too much money spent on ride tickets-check.
- Bellies settled without throwing up-check.
- Fried dough and warm apple crisp-check.
- Cows pooping just as we walked by-check.
- Family time on the holiday weekend-check!














No comments:
Post a Comment