Sunday, December 27, 2009

Looks are deceiving

I have this photo hanging in my dining room. I get compliments all the time. My sister in law loved it and didn't even wait until she went home to California to take one of her little one's tiny toes. I laugh when I think of all I had to get through to get the shot.

I was trying to make it for Jim's birthday. It took two adults and a lot of sweat and patience. I don't know that I had any patience...but finally I got the shot. Remember, I had a 10 month old that wanted no part of sitting still, let alone under a blanket, and a two and a half year old...and the terrible twos were in full bloom.And finally the money shot came...and even then I had to crop out the top left corner to get the picture.

But apparently it was well worth the hard work with all of the compliments that I get. I love the picture...and the little tootsie toes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I can see why Michelle loved it too!! I'm gonna have to copy that!!!