Monday, December 7, 2009

Busy Beavers

Joshua loves to go to the Monarch's games. Jacob...not so much. He just doesn't have the attention span for it. They had a little coloring contest and gave kids free tickets just for entering. Jacob ended up doing pretty well and made the hole game.

This is the little blimp that flies around dropping oil change coupon's and such. I've never seen so many kids excited to get an oil change coupon :) (I'm sure there are some free fries coupons too)

This was a busy weekend. Jacob started basketball practices. I think he will do well with this as they are moving most of the time. That and there isn't any dirt to find bugs in :)
He is number 33, my favorite hockey player's number....and some famous Celtic Player :)

Joshua was itching to get in and help. He didn't want to play on his own since he would be in a different age group than Jacob. After practice he had Jacob go up and ask the coach if he could be a helper. He said yes. The kid cracks me up.

We also had our first real snow, if you can call two inches real snow. That didn't stop Joshua from being excited and wanting to go out. When I came down in the morning, this was what I was greeted with on the kitchen floor.

2 comments:

Whiting Clan said...

hockey ROCKS and so do your boys!
xoK

Michelle said...

Yes, sure have been busy! :) But I guess that's a good thing right! :)