Saturday, December 19, 2009

Flashback Friday

A day late, but well worth it. They say what goes around comes around...and this picture proves it in more than one way. The first being style. Old styles just seem to keep recycling. Call them bell bottoms or flare or bootcut...hip huggers or low rise, it keeps coming back. Hair is no different. That is why I for one am holding on to my 80's/90's big hair. It will make an appearance again one day soon. The other thing is that parents always wish for their kids to have kids like them :) Well Jim now has a son who has hair like he once did, and he is beside himself as I'm sure his mom once was as well.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great pick and SO true!! I hope that my long hair comes back in style for me someday. Man I can't get it to grow to save my life!! :)