His teeth have been loose for a while. The two top and two bottom. But they are slow in moving. He has been wiggling and wiggling and trying to get it out with tweezers. No one pushed him to let them yank it out.
He just came up to me one morning and said "look Mom". He was so proud. I was a little freaked when I saw he had my cuticle snippers in hand.

As soon as he rinsed and spit blood, he was no longer happy about the big event. The tears started flowing. "I don't like losing a tooth, I want it back". I gave him a freeze pop to forget about it. The rest of the day was spent putting the tongue in the newly vacant space.
The boys have a tooth fairy bear. It has a little pocket for the tooth. With Joshua we usually put it in the corner of his bed by his pillow and all is good. Jacob on the other hand is a mover and shaker before he finally settles into sleep. I often find his blankets switched out and one on the floor, pillow cases off pillows, him in a variety of locations, including in a pillow case without the pillow. So we decided the top of his dresser would be a safe waiting spot for the bear.
I awoke the next morning with a green 5 dollar bill in my face with a mini jack-o-lantern smile behind it.





No comments:
Post a Comment