Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunny and 55 degrees


You would think I would be happy. The warm weather here really means melting snow. Melting snow mean mud. Mud means dirt on my newly washed floor and an annoyed Daddy from the ruts the boys make in the mud with their bikes. I hate to complain but I feel like sharing my misery. Even now as I type I see the rays of sunshine coming in the door as the sun starts to set, clouded by the specs of dirt the boys are swirling around as they raced past me time and time again.
Today we went to lunch and we saw a grandpa who had taken his grandsons to lunch. Sometimes I wish they did have local grandparents to take them out for a special outing to give them some different surroundings. And sometimes I think I should find some different surroundings. I did go to Emily's birthday party on Friday, but her like 90 year old pepere outlasted me since I felt so crappy and exhausted. On an up note, I think I may be on the way to recovery...

And to only add to my emotional exhaution, we had to make a leprechaun trap today for Jacob's new afterschool program. I enjoy creative projects when I choose them and when I get to do them alone. These projects cause me stress. When Joshua says, "Mom, thanks for not exploding" I think it says it all...

Does anyone want a cut of the gold if Jacob catches the leprechaun?

Do you think a hepafilter would get rid of all this flying dust particles?

No comments: