Thursday, March 19, 2009

Better Luck Next Year


So unfortunately we didn't have any luck catching the darn leprechaun, so I had to drag my butt out of bed the next day and show up at work. Wait a minute, I actually worked from home the next day. Anyhoo, the pesky leprechaun's made a mess out of Jacob's class at Kindercare. Apparently their mom's never taught them any manners. Joshua wanted to make one too to get into the fun. The little tricksters took his 'gold' bait and left him a 'ha ha' shamrock. He's on too them though, next year he say's "It's on!" So all of those of you who were hoping to share in the loot, there's always next year.

The other day I stuck my fingers in Jacob's mouth as I periodically do to look for loose teeth. Joshua got teeth at 5 months and started loosing them at 4 yrs, 11 months, before he started Kindergarten. Jacob got them at 8 months and still hasn't gotten a loose one, let alone lost one. But when I checked them he has four loose ones, two top and two bottom. Someone is about to go broke and someone else is about to fill up his wallet, and someone else is going to wish he still had teeth to loose. (I'm talking Joshua, not Jim :)

The transition to the Kindercare program is going much better. Just as with Joshua, Monday mornings can be tough, but he is doing great.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad you clarified who was going t be wishing he still had teeth to loose. I was worried for a sec. :)