Sorry I am so boring, I think it is a slight case of seasonal depression and this damn sickness string. I moved from the flu to another 'virus'. I really hate that word. My neck hurts, my ears are ringing and plugged, my throat hurts everytime I swallow and I never feel like I get a full swallow in. I'm tired of it and pretty much am just content to stay in my comfy home. So pretty much we haven't done anything.
I did sign Jacob up for Tball so be looking for those pictures to start in May. I'm glad he wants to do something. Both boys are talented but we just can't convince Joshua yet.
Aside from the sicknesses, we lost our babysitter over vacation. Her son is very sick and has been in the hospital since we left for Tennessee. He is medically fragile anyway so this is devastating for their family. Jacob has started at a daycare center that is actually a full day kindergarten so he is transported by them to finish out the school day and then has free time after. He has been with Kellie since he was 10 weeks old so it has been a difficult transition, which I can understand due to the sudden change. I keep reminding him that each day will get better. I think he basically is having a hard time knowing and being comfortable with the new routines since they have all been established together since Sept. That coupled with the fact that he can't eat/drink at his leisure and that they have a 'small toilet' (that is his latest concern) has him a bit stressed out. Dealing with Joshua's uncertainty for three years has me prepared so I can deal with Jacob, though it isn't any less heartbreaking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
oh michelle, hang in there. change is hard for anyone especially with something so personal. kids are rocks though and bounce back better than us adults. get better, i think everyone has gotten a bit of the winter blues. Soon, darling, soon there will be grass and warmth.xo K
Post a Comment