I'd like to say it is because I have been busy, but it's more like the week has gone by and I ask myself what actually happened this week. Jim mentioned to me that he hasn't heard me talk much about work so it must be going well. And it is. I'm guessing it is the calm before the storm because IEP season is officially starting the first week of February. This will be the start of my stress as I am a self-confessed procrastinator. The boys' school year is going well. I think the second round of parent teacher conferences should be coming up in February also so I will see how they are doing academically. I don't worry about that too much yet because I know they got their mom's brilliance :) Hopefully they didn't get my procrastination flaw as that caused me a lot of stress in school. More than once I was completing a project on the last day of vacation or even worse at 6:30 in the morning for a same day presentation. I remember staying up a couple of late nights with my dad building a bridge til 2 am.
It's been a typical New England week, freeeeeeeeeeezing for days followed up by another storm today. The plow has certainly paid for itself. Now Jim is planning what he can buy with the rest of the season's earnings. What else is new? I spend my time on the computer paying bills and filling family and friends in on our families happenings and he spends his searching Craig's List for toys. Boys will be boys, even when they are men :)
Chris has a new obsession that is Facebook. My friend Karin says she is hooked too. I didn't sign up but Jim did :) I am so excited though because we looked up and found one of my closest childhood friends/neighbor and she lives not too far. I can't wait to reconnect with her and reminisce about old times.
No school tomorrow...gotta love three day weekends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
hey whatis chris's last name so I can make her a friend on FB?! ADDICTED!
Post a Comment