Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Weekend Down

I tell you, I just don't know where the time goes. Winter is a little tough because it is not as enjoyable to go about in the cold weather. The boys wake up saying what can we do today Mom and I'm just content to hang out in my cozy home. Probably a case of the blahs.

Daddy went snowmobiling yesterday with some guys from work. He has been bugging me to get one (sore subject) so I suggested he rent one for fun. The boys and I did some running around, ate out and then they painted while I had Auntie sort receipts for taxes with me. Today we went sledding at our local park. I should say they did. I went down once. Honestly, I couldn't get my fat butt in my snowpants. I have to lay down, suck it up and pray I can button them. Today it wasn't happening. (Geesh, I wonder where my blahs come from.) Here are a few pictures.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like they had a good time! This time last year we were getting ready to visit. :( Miss you guys!!