When people ask the kids what their favorite part of Florida was they say the resort day. Then when I go on to say how much money we could have saved Joshua wants to change his mind. I told him it was ok that the pool day was his favorite. The trip was about making memories and they have great memories about playing in the cool pools.
There really is a lesson to be learned. Sometimes parents feel they need to buy things, go special places, to give their kids a memorable childhood. Sometimes the best memories are the simple moments spent together.I mean really, how cool are palm trees? Amy and I wanted to dig one up to transplant up here but we didn't figure it would survive long.
Brady and I had to wait poolside because mommy forgot the bubble...I know, such a bummer to have to sit poolside, soaking up rays in February.
This was $27 I will never get back. At the resort they had a lazy river. You have to pay $9 a day for the tube. My boys are anything but lazy. They don't know how to relax and enjoy. They went around in them once and as you can see, it wasn't slowly. I couldn't go around on mine because it was so long that I wouldn't be able to keep an eye on them. I could have had three more drinks!
The resort has a couple of golf course and two mini golf places. We ended up doing only one of our two course. Time just flies by when you are on vacation!!! I was the keeper of the pen, but I had 2 eight year olds making sure I was counting every stroke of the 4 year old :) Must be the age.







1 comment:
OMG I am so jealous that pool looked so awesome! :)
Post a Comment