This weekend the boys and I headed up north to see Baileigh in her school play of Alice in Wonderland. One boy was a little more excited than the other. In Jacob's defense they had swam for an hour and a half before the play.

Baileigh was Violet, the nasty flower. From what I saw, she did great. She knew all the other speaking parts. I could see her lips moving as they did their lines. When it was time for her speaking part, I was with Jacob in the basement....bad timing :(




After the play we went to our favorite Dairy Bar for pie and icecream. We were the only car in the lot that time of night. It was too late for the Early Bird Special eaters. The left over pie made a good breakfast in the hotel room.

Again, this was not my early morning plan. I had planned more on swimming after checkout at 11. Yes, Chris I know, 8:20. It must have been your way of getting back at me for having pie at the Dairy Bar without you.

It was not very crowded, so the boys were having fun perfecting their craft.
No comments:
Post a Comment