I seem to remember the Easter Bunny hiding the decorated eggs on Easter. Because I lived up north, many Easters were still snowy and we would find some eggs in the 'spring'. Our Easter Bunny hides these with money and candy inside. And he doesn't make it easy.
Joshua wasn't as is to finding them this year. His brother found most of them for him.

I cooked dinner, ham, pork, pork/bread stuffing, cheesy potatoes (Which I got off this site. She has some fun things and takes pictures of them too. You have to search for her apple dessert with Mt. Dew) and asparagus. I let the secret out that I am not the neatest cook.
Chris, Emily and Robin worked hard to make our 'redneck' table look festive with the mismatched placemats, scrap paper name tags and papertowel napkins in Easter napkin rings.

Emily came through with her bunny cake tradition. She works hard to impress Jacob her toughest critic. He is the candyman and that is where his standards are. Judging from his eyes when he saw it, she passed with flying colors. She has a challenge to up it each year.






3 comments:
That was the best looking bunny cake yet. The Redneck table was awesome and the food was delicious. Another Happy Easter had by all.
Looks like a great day! Man that cake looks good and Jacob looks like a happy boy!!!!
I agree ... I am not sure how next year can get any better!! Of course, I am already thinking of ideas for the bunny cake!
Post a Comment