This year a new kid moved into his class and he was going to try out. That was all it took for Joshua to decide to give it a try. I have been so proud of him. I can feel his discomfort from the sidelines as he is learning something new (his fingers are frequently in his mouth). Each time I think he's not enjoying it he beams after about how great it was. He is even warming up to his coach who was the one guy that he swore he would never play for if he got him as a coach. Personally I think he likes his structure.
It is so good to see this smile on his face. He is doing so well and was just picked to participate on the All Star tournament. He is a tall one so he is a rebounder. I'm just not allow to cheer for him though because it distracts him. I'm not even that loud...Auntie can vouch for me! I think he just hears his name and it takes him out of the game. They are doing great so far. I'm pretty sure 3W, 1L.
I love that both boys have different strengths. Jacob's team has only been practicing.Their first game is this Saturday, but I can already tell that he is going to be a good point guard. Joshua is not comfortable handling the ball, especially with pressure. Jacob is confident and speedy. He is a great quick dribbler.








No comments:
Post a Comment