I saw this idea in the form of Valentine's Day cards, so I modified it for my needs.
I definitely wanted to do something at a place that would take all the worry and work out of it for me. It is hard enough getting back into school and work routines without planning party details. We went with an indoor bouncy place.
Pardon the yellow pictures as my Nikon camera does not like the flourescent lights and I haven't been able to figure it out yet. Still waiting on tips from my SOL.
The birthday boy had lots of fun.
Let's just say cakes aren't cheap!!!!! With or without the Hummer!!!
Auntie and Daddy got in on the fun too.
The moment he had been waiting for...presents!
Mission accomplished. We said we will make it an every other year event. The little boys will alternate years. I think I can handle that.





No comments:
Post a Comment