Wednesday, August 18, 2010

JT's B-day

9 Candles...9 years old. He can't wait to be double digits. I hope he enjoys this year though. When I was at my friend Karin's house, I was being nosey looking on her fridge. I saw a picture of her boys at a ramp park. I was instantly intrigued knowing my boys would love it. Turns out they had been to a b-day party there. As soon as I got home I checked into it and decided it would be perfect for Joshua's b-day. Of course being last minute and far away I knew it wouldn't work to have a kids party. So I instituted a new every-other year kid birthday party rule. He did invite one friend to come along with him and his brother.

Jacob took a few minutes to check out the other kids and their tricks.
But spent more time putting on a show of his own.The birthday boy got a new bike for his birthday and wasted no time putting it to good use.It takes a lot of work and he was a sweat machine. That and the fact that it is not air conditioned!!! What were they thinking. I guess it would be hard to air condition 50,000 sq. ft., but then again they do it at the mall.Here's to a great year ahead Joshua! XOXO

No comments: