Monday, August 9, 2010

Further Support For Not Going to the Mall More Often

With two boys anyway...

Some people get to casually walk through the mall listening to musak. I on the other hand get to walk through the mall tense and sweaty listening to, "Mom can I get this", "Mom I want that". Today I tried, "I don't want to hear where you want to go or what you want to buy". That didn't really work so well.

I did manage to get in my needed purchases, dishwasher soap and laundry soap. Because I was at the mall and the Target prices are the best at the mall, I went with the cheaper laundry soap. And boy was I glad I did. The boys, being boys as I'm told, were practically playing soccer with my detergent. Only to have Joshua frantically tell me later that the bag was leaking. It was a mini-emergency to him because it was leaking on his skinny jeans and sneakers. Please don't ask why he was wearing jeans when it was 90 degrees.

Needless to say I am grateful I bought the cheaper soap since we left half of it on the Disney Store rug! Turns out they kicked the cover right inside the bottle. I figured that out when I couldn't find the cover and saw it floating inside. And to top it all off I left my purchase at the store!! I give up!

No comments: