For the first day of vacation, Jim got sent home from work. So we made lemonade out of lemons and went riding. Most of the trails are closed for mud season until mid-May, but the rail trails are open. These trails are dusty as you can see from Joshua's face.

I ride at the end and try to keep quite a distance to avoid the dust. But as you can see, it doesn't totally work. Joshua had to rub salt into the wounds. He said, "Mom, you should have done your hair better today". Can you believe it? I grounded him for a week!!! Just kidding. I'm definitely no beauty queen when I'm riding. It's the helmet that does the damage.
That's why I have such a cute helmet, to make up for it.


While the boys went exploring under the bridge, Jim told me to take some pictures. Of course, they walked so far, I couldn't really get them, not to mention they were walking away from me. It's a good thing I have a good zoom, because they were quite far away here.

I have no idea...One man's trash is another man's treasure???
No comments:
Post a Comment