...between these two pictures?

After many headache complaints and a couple of eye appt's we've decided to try glasses. I was hoping to put it off for as long as we could, but with 100% of my family and lots of Jim's as well needing glasses, the poor kids don't have much of a chance to avoid it. I was in the 2nd grade when I got mine, so he got one more year than me. Jeffrey lasted until he was 16, but I think that is just because he was ok with seeing the world with blurry vision.
It was the cutest thing when we went to pick them up. As soon as he put them on he had the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. It really was like, "Oh, this is what the world really looks like". His prescription is very slight, only-1.00 and -.75 but once you get use to seeing clearly, there is no comparison.





2 comments:
Beautiful!
He looks so cute too!!!!
Post a Comment