Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Can you imagine why I would jump if I saw this thing coming up to my camera lens?

That's exactly what I did when he got close. I was trying to get up close and he returned the favor.

Last week Auntie suggested we hit up the farm after school. Come to find out, they aren't open very late so we were pressed for time and limited on options due to the distance we would have
to go. This one turned out to be a bit of a dud, so we took the opportunity for a photo opt, bought some apples and went home to make apple crisp. I was so jealous reading about everyone else making apple things I just had to get in on the game. I really wanted to make zucchini bread, but they didn't even have zucchini. What kind of a farm is that??? The pocket book if for all my peeps who laugh when I have it everywhere :)

"Don't ever lose that sense of wonder...."

1 comment:

Michelle said...

WARNING: objects in camera are closer than they appear!!!!