Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Dos

Joshua is always asking for mohawks. I do not like them for school. I know a lot of people say "It is just hair", but I believe that it does assist people in making assumptions about people. Right or not, true or not...it happens. That coupled with the fact that I really believe that Mohawks are just a way of seeking out attention. Truth be told, Joshua always stares at people when they have them, he is captivated. I just don't think it is the most respectful hair style.
But anyway, I am a little more lenient in the summer. We compromise. He gets the mohawk, but it is only on top. I don't let him keep it in the back.
No going back now...
He really only spiked it up this day. It pretty much lays flat.
Jacob of course has asked for one too. But he was always younger and loss his attention span before I actually had to give him one. He also had finer hair. This year I let him have one too. He thinks he looks cooooool.

It's hard to tell with his hair being darker. And it is the cutest thing because he has that stinking little tornado in the front of his head he was born with :)

No comments: