I told Auntie it wasn't a free trip...she had to earn her keep. I had some projects to have her help me with. She gets me motivated, Jim likes to work alone and I like to work with someone. Chris is good about helping me and getting things done. I still find it hard to get rid of things at the camp that have been there forever, just as my dad did, even though they are in serious need of replacing. We needed some storage for towels and the current rack just wasn't cutting it. I bought a bookcase at Walmart to put together...it was only $29. That is not as impressive as it sounds without a picture showing how surprising that price it...but of course...I didn't take one. We made due of course with tools...Phillips (yes I know the name)...who needs it, a flat head is half of a Phillips...a hammer...who needs it when you have a

We also painted the porch swing...which has seen better days but is just irreplaceable. Again...no pictures.
This is a pretty flower that someone planted in the 'frog pond' as the boys call it. It is a little inlet that is totally disgusting with years and years of leaves and blood suckers...and bull frogs, of course that they hunt for at least a couple of times a weekend. I think these flower reproduce because more and more of them pop up over there each year. And, the boys bring a flower back once in a while. THey are fun to watch because they close up each night and look like a tight tulip and then they open up each day and look like this.
Here is one of the boys' friends they like to catch. Just like the fish...we let them go. We don't eat them.
Here is a little video of the boys being crazy playing on the water trampoline. Ah to be young again. Excuse me...younger.

They boys on the boats...in the background...boats Jim drools over each weekend.





No comments:
Post a Comment