These short weeks just fly by, especially when you are busy at work. Monday was a holiday and tomorrow is Friday already. I just can't believe it. It went by so fast I don't even remember what happened this week to talk about.
Let's see, I put an ad in the newspaper to try to get some tennis balls. I need them for noise reducers for a student who has hearing aides. Apparently background noise is more pronounced when you have hearing loss. I asked for about 130 and have since realized that I need more like 600. So far I have had three emails about them.
The Red Sox are on and Jim is swearing. He just hates when his teams do bad. And have the Red Sox been sucking bad!! I don't follow it at all but I did hear on the radio that usually Tampa Bay is an easy win but this year they are for real. I used to cry when my team lost (The Canadiens), Jim gets angry.
I got an email and a message from a friend I haven't heard from in a while. She is has a very full plate with her baby and taking care of her father. We used to get to talk each day at work and I miss those day to day conversations. I look forward to getting to catch up with her.
The boys got their school pictures back. I am trying to be good and not send them back for retakes. I am way picky...heck we pay good money for them-$50 for both packages. They are not bad, but again, that is why I like digital. You are sure of what you are getting for your money. You get to see the pictures. I'll have to scan them in for the next post. The pictures can't be that bad when I have such great looking kids!
Blah, blah, blah...hope it was worth the visit :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment