I definitely feel the differences. Many of my pants are looser and funny enough are getting longer since they don't have so many curves to get over :)
The pictures do help do see minor changes though that go a long way. In looking at my 2 month picture, I can surely see it in my face and that is a good thing. I always have felt my fattest when I see it in my face. Usually when I look in the mirror (not full length, I'm not that delusional) I don't see a fat person, but when I start to see it in my face I know it's bad.So I am happy I am on the right track and I can see and feel the minor changes which keep me motivated.





1 comment:
I think the way ur hair is actually makes a big difference in how ur face looks.
Post a Comment