
Now that the letters to Santa are on their way, it's time to sit back and enjoy the holiday season. Heck who am I kidding. The kids can enjoy while we scurry frantically up til 6pm on Christmas Eve.
This Saturday we went to celebrate some holiday cheer with our Merrow friends. We were greeted by the fancy smancy table. It is fun to eat at a nice table once in a while. The kids wanted to take the napkin rings home as partying gifts, after asking what they were first.
I came prepared with a candy craft idea. I knew the only way I was going to get Jacob's attention was if it included candy.
This is a picture of me cracking myself up. Poor Noah's candy cane cracked and he had to sleigh skis that looked a little wacky.
Here is the fleet of Santa sleighs.
And the creators.
I came prepared with a candy craft idea. I knew the only way I was going to get Jacob's attention was if it included candy.
This is a picture of me cracking myself up. Poor Noah's candy cane cracked and he had to sleigh skis that looked a little wacky.
Here is the fleet of Santa sleighs.
And the creators.Next we cuddled up in blankets and watched Home Alone. As you can see, Noah was loving the movie and Chris was not a great photographer. Afterall, the two hot mamas are not even ready!






1 comment:
SO cute!!! What agreat idea for the kids. Looks like a fun night!!
Post a Comment