The Monarch's couldn't compete with UFC fighting so Jim was out. The couldn't compete with a Grammy and Grampy visit so Amy and her boys were out. And Auntie couldn't get away from all those Christmas shoppers....so it was me and the boys.
Earlier in the day Jacob was seemingly quiet at the dining room table. They are not as into drawing as they used to me so I was a little surprised but soon he came out with a sign and I knew what he was up to.
He made a sign to bring to the Monarch's game. I told him a cute kid and a Monarch's sign was sure to get him on the Jumbotron. Unfortunately we were too close to the glass for the camera guy to really get him so after seeing other kids up on the Jumbotron he put his sign down and said it was a waste of time.
Fast forward a few minutes and who should walk up but Max the mascot. Jacob was so excited he showed Max his sign.
This is Max. He's a king lion. I had to scour through my pictures to find this old one. After many Monarch's games, I have stopped bringing my camera. I was thinking you can only get so many pictures of the same thing. And then voila...something like this happens and no camera :(






No comments:
Post a Comment