Friday, May 14, 2010

Flashback Friday

Tonight is Jeffrey's first prom, actually first dance period (as my Grammy Perry used to say). So this week's Flashback photo is from the only 'promy' dance I ever went to. This was the 9th Grade Dinner Dance as it was called at our Jr. High.

Ironically, my dad used to call me "Miss Love Em and Leave Em" in highschool, but this was the only one I went to :( I was invited as a sophmore to the senior prom, but my date was the star pitcher and ended up having the big game the night of the prom. When I was a senior I didn't have a boyfriend and didn't want to go solo. So no prom pictures to look back at for me....boo hoo.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are a brave soul to post these kind of pics!! Go you!!! And look at the bangs....:)